Thought4Food Nutrition - Mariam Donovan
“I love showing people how much they can improve their health by adjusting their food and lifestyle choices. I’ll start by understanding you and your needs and in return give you clear, manageable steps to get more from your diet.”
Mariam is an experienced nutritional therapist who has been practising since 2007. She has tutored at the British College of Nutritional Health, where she previously graduated with Distinction with a Diploma in Nutritional Therapy after completing three and a half years of study.
Mariam is a full member of the British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy (BANT) and is also registered with the Complementary Natural Health Care Council (CNHC), the only register for Nutritional Therapy recognized by the Department of Health.
Through nutrition, Mariam has helped many people with a diverse range of concerns or health goals, including:
- Auto-immune conditions including thyroid disease, inflammatory bowel disease, psoriasis, rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis & multiple sclerosis.
- Digestive problems including irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), constipation, bloating & heartburn.
- Metabolic imbalances including diabetes, hypothyroidism & adrenal insufficiency.
- Cardiovascular health including angina, high blood pressure & cholesterol.
- Mental health, depression & anxiety.
- Asthma, allergies, arthritis & migraines
- Fatigue and insomnia.
- Weight management.
- Improving sports performance.
- Skin conditions including eczema, dry skin & acne
- Children’s health including weaning, attention deficit disorder (ADD) & autism.
- Women’s health including premenstrual syndrome (PMS), polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), fibroids, endometriosis, menopause, fertility & pregnancy.
Mariam runs clinics on Tuesdays and Saturday, and is happy to discuss treatment options prior to booking an appointment. To book an appointment with Mariam, contact the Centre on 0115 960 8855 or eamil her on email@example.com
What her patients say:
“Mariam helped me introduce some small practical changes to my diet that we negotiated together. I literally started feeling better in less than two weeks”.
“I struggled with endometriosis and polycystic ovaries for many years, I saw several specialists but none of them gave me results like Mariam’s advice produced. After working and adjusting my diet over several months I am now symptom free and happier than ever. I continue to refer to her notes as a reminders but the changes I once thought would be so hard are now just part of my life. Mariam’s help and advice has been invaluable. Thank you Mariam.”
“I never thought that changing my diet could improve my health like this. I’d almost given up hope when I went to see Mariam, but I’m so glad I did. I still can’t believe how much better I now feel.”